Also known as payday, the longest day of the week, Friday ~Part I, or just plain old Thursday. Yay! Tomorrow is supposed to be Friday...I hope God doesn't play a "Groundhog Day" trick on me; I don't think I care to relive any day of this week. Oy. So yesterday I was a little out of control, embarking on a tremendous rant at God. Today, surprisingly enough, I don't feel a need to apologize for any of it. I don't feel a whole lot better either. I did receive some great encouragement from Garret, and I can't thank him enough. For those who may not know about Garret & Jim's Blog, I encourage you to check it out. His blogging is world class. Reminiscent, in some ways, of Seinfeld, in that Garret can take "nothing" and make it entertaining, and memorable. His blog can be found at Living With Jim & Garret . I also encourage you to check out two other blogs, the first one is by a lovely lady named Alix Hice, her blog address is Casa Hice. Alix blogs on life within her casa, and it's a crazy ride! You might as well click on over,I
promise you won't feel gypped. ;o)
The second one is Laurie's brand new blog ~Waytwisted Ramblings. With this blog you will be challenged to think, and to encourage this you will read many thought provoking articles and ideas. I hope you like all of them. :o)
Anyway, I'm leaving this short. I want to share with you a few last thoughts:
1) Prayers for the trainer who died at the fins of one of her favorite animals at SeaWorld. The Orca may not know exactly what he's done, but I'm sure he will miss his friend.
2) Former VP Dick Cheney is home recovering from his mild heart attack. I'm sure he'll be fine. Personally, in my professional opinion, his heart attack is in some way related to an attack by his conscience. Hopefully he will learn.
3) I love my family, and I have the most amazing friends, Thank you Garret, I needed your words, and I will take a raincheck on a much needed hug.
4) Why is the American Pediatric Association pushing for labels on hot dogs advising that "this food may pose a choking hazard." Why aren't they advocating that parents actually "parent" their children. Inquiring minds need to know.
5) The middle school math teacher in Littleton, CO is a bona fide HERO. He saved the lives of countless students when he tackled the man who opened fire at the school as the students were exiting the building.
6) I will continue to wish you good night and sweet dreams, this is as close as I can get to hugging you all goodnight, and whispering that everything will be okay in the morning.
For now, Sweet dreams, and for my snowbound friends, again be safe and warm.
That is all.